15 April, 2013

Grilled veggies

See how big it was?
Chopped courgette and onion
Toasting
Today I wanted to eat a healthy dinner that would satisfy my appetite but with a very low amount of calories. That's why I cuted one very big courgette and one onion into chunky disks, I threw it to a pan without adding any kind of fat and let it grill on both sides.
I seasoned it with salt and I was good to go.
You can also add tomatoes, carrots, red or green peppers or green beans.
It's very tasty and it smells really nice.


The result

Para o jantar apetecia-me uma refeição muito saudável, com poucas calorias, mas que me deixassem com a sensação de apetite saciado.
Por isso cortei uma courgette bem grande e uma cebola em discos carnudos e dispu-las numa frigideira sem qualquer pinga de gordura até ficarem tostadas dos dois lados. Temperei apenas com sal.
Também é uma boa ideia juntar tomates, cenouras, pimentos verdes ou vermelhos e feijão verde.
É mesmo muito saboroso e deita um aroma muito apetitoso.


No comments: