17 April, 2013

Banana-pineapple smoothie

My favourite lunch these days has been a fruit smoothie, more precisely, a banana and pineapple smoothie. It's very easy and quick to make and it tastes really good, specially if the banana is not too green nor too ripe and the pineapple is ripe enough to be sweet.
I don't use any other ingredients, I mix it for three minutes in a blender and enjoy it while it lasts.





Ultimamente, os meus almoços preferidos têm consistido em papas de fruta, mais precisamente em papa de banana e ananás. É muito fácil de fazer, não demora quase tempo nenhum a preparar e é mesmo saboroso, especialmente se a banana estiver no ponto certo (nem demasiado verde nem demasiado madura) e o ananás já estiver bem docinho.
Não precisa de mais ingrediente nenhum, mistura-se durante três minutos num copo misturador e... bom apetite!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Valuable information. Lucky me I found your site accidentally, and I am shocked why
this accident didn't took place earlier! I bookmarked it.

Here is my webpage Http://Safedietplans.com